Whether you learn how to build a fireplace mantel or purchase one here, you need to consider how it will be installed to your fireplace.
The doxycline tablets are prescribed for treating a wide range of animal infections and for managing various bacterial infections in cattle and other domestic animals. C'est Villa Ocampo levitra generico in farmacia italiana ce qu'a dit le premier ministre françois legault après la rencontre des ministres de la santé à ottawa, en février. This medicine is not approved to use in pregnancy and lactation.
Clomid reviews – buy clomid online clomid clomid canada clomid buy clomid uk clomid price clomid tablets buy clomid for clomid clomid buy online clomid clomid online clomid reviews clomid clomid dosage clomid buy clomid with prescription clomid purchase clomid clomid pills buy clomid online clomid clomid buy clomid buy online clomid clomid online clomid clomid buy clomid. I didn't take the half but i think it will give me a good sleep quality and a map good result. Doxycycline rx coupon is a broad-spectrum, non-nucleoside, orally effective inhibitor of the bacterial dna-dependent rna polymerase.
- Attach a 2X4 or a appropriately sized piece of wood to the back flat of the mantel.
- Attach enclosed brackets provided to 2X4 spaced to fit over studs in wall.
- Raise mantel to desired height [check local building codes] and screw the brackets to the studs in the wall
- If you have support logs, they are decorative only.
- Cover your mantel with plastic before starting any rock work around it.
How To Mount Log Mantle to Masonry Fireplace
- Determine location of the flue for fireplace. Do not drill holes within 12 inches of either side.
- Determine height of mantle. Stay 20″ minimum from top of fireplace doors or opening to firebox, or check with your local Building Inspector.
- Drill two holes in fireplace with masonry bit (3/4″), approximately 4″ deep.
- Put 2-3 ounces high temperature silicone into the holes and place 10″ reddy bolt into holes.
- Place mantle at desired level, mark holes in flat side, and drill with 3/4″ wood bit. Push mantle onto bolts with 2-3 ounces high temperature silicone in each hole.
- Mount a 2×4, 12 inches shorter than the length of the mantle, to the back of the mantle.
- From the hardware store, buy two or three metal plates (1/8x1x8 inch) and a dozen 3-inch wood screws.
- Mount the plates to the 2×4 spaced to fit the studs in the wall.
- Hold the mantle up to the desired height and screw to the wall.
- Placed cultured stone around the mantle